Yes. We allow hydration packs on our course.
Porta-potties are located near the start line, at every water stop on the course, and at our post-race party.
Yes, there will be plenty of space to view your runner finish in front of the finish line. We also invite you to stay and enjoy the post-race party.
Results can be found HERE after the race.
We will provide live Athlete Updates for the 10K, 5K, Monster Mile, and Mini Monster 1K. You can sign up via the website once the first round of Bib Numbers are assigned (mid-October).
On race day we provide the following updates:
10K: 5K and Finish
Monster Mile: Finish
Mini Monster 1K: Finish
For a fee of $30, we can mail you your packet. To learn more about packet mailing, click here.
Judges will be looking for originality, authenticity, overall theme, and craftsmanship.
- You must run/walk in your costume the entire race to be eligible for prizes
- Groups and pairs must come to the judging table together to be judged
- If you are a group or a pair, you must pick a team captain and a team name. We will use this name and the team captain’s race number for judging
- You must have a race number visible to be eligible for the contest and keep your race number on for winner announcements
- You must have been a registered participant and run the race to be eligible for the costume contest
- You must be present at the awards ceremony to win a prize
We will judge costumes in two areas on race day. Before the race at the Virginia Beach Convention Center from 6:30 – 7:30 AM and on the beach in the post-race party area from 8:45 – 10:45 AM. Awards will take place at 11 AM.