Join us for 2018!
Run for your life! J&A Racing brings you Hampton Roads’ largest Halloween race and party. The Anthem Wicked 10K, Old Point National Bank Monster Mile and Mini Monster 1K presented by Bon Secours In Motion will take place on October 26th and 27th in Virginia Beach. Participants are encouraged to have fun, be creative, and dress up for the Halloween season. The flat, fast One Mile course will run on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk on Friday night while the 10K course and Mini Monster 1K take you on a scenic tour of the Oceanfront on Saturday. Celebrate your Friday finish at The Shack and on Saturday with a huge post-race party on the beach with plenty of Blue Moon Beer, live music and post-race food.
- Live monster mash music
- Baker’s Crust Tomato and Cheese Soup
- Blue Moon Beer
- Pumpkin Smash Challenge where participants run the Monster Mile on Friday and the Wicked 10K on Saturday for extra bling
- Three separate haunted races with over 10,000 participants dressed in wacky costumes
- Spooktacular Sports & Fitness Expo featuring over 30 vendors and exhibitors
- Thrilling flat and fast course along the beautiful Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Huge Halloween costume contest on the beach with great prizes
- Unique finisher medals (10K medals will have a bottle opener)
- Course surprises
- Technical shirts for 10K participants (men’s and women’s sizes) and cotton shirts for One Mile participants
- All 10K finishers receive a Wicked awesome finisher’s item